In just 18 years, Indiana Wesleyan University has raised over $1.6 million toward institutional efforts to provide an unequaled Christ-centered education to its students. It is our hope that this online auction will be a great addition to the IWU Telesale event! We thank you for visiting the online auction and wish you happy bidding!
A few things to keep in mind regarding the IWU Telesale online auction:
- The auction of all items will begin January 28, 2014 at 6:00 pm and conclude on February 3, 2014 at 1:00 pm. Immediately at closing of the auction Extended Bidding will go into effect.
- Check on the bid status of any items of interest often as their status will undoubtedly change over the course of this multiple day auction.
- New items will be added daily to the online auction. The only way to be aware of these additions will be to login to the online auction.
- The overbid policy is exclusive to the live, televised event and will not apply to any item won through the online auction.
- Credit card payments will be processed for all winning bids upon the closing of the auction. Mailable items will be mailed in 7-10 days.
- Auction items will include: appliances, event tickets, furniture, gift certificates, lawn & garden equipment, electronics, professional services, vacation opportunities and more.
Finally, remember that the proceeds of the IWU Telesale (live or online) auction will be used to further the mission of Indiana Wesleyan University which is to be a Christ-centered academic community committed to changing the world by developing students in character, scholarship and leadership.
Thank you again for your support of Indiana Wesleyan University through IWU Telesale 2014!